In my 1-on-1 coaching, I help a tribe of people whom I refer to as ‘quiet giants’. Are you one of them?
- You are an entrepreneur at heart, even if you are currently working for someone else.
- You are a conscious entrepreneur: impact, contribution, and personal growth are your bottom line.
- I especially like working with coaches
- You have a strong sense of integrity–so much so that your ideas about integrity might be getting in your way.
- You have an intimate style of relating and working with people. You impact others not by impressing but by listening.
- You’ve already done a lot of personal growth work. You are driven to continuously learn and grow, and you know the importance of leaning into what is unfamiliar and uncomfortable.
- You know that you have great potential, and others know it too. And it’s painful that you’re not living up to that potential (yet).
- You are stuck playing small. The next level of success feels distant and elusive.
- You are often tempted to do everything yourself, but know that you need help from others to make your dream a reality.
- You dislike the models of success that you see all around you. They appear annoying, impersonal, inauthentic, and out of integrity.
If this describes you, you’re the kind of person I want to help!
And there’s good news: You do not need to be loud, dishonest, annoying, or greedy to be successful! You can be quiet, honest, kind, generous, authentic, and successful. But to do so you must also be
- committed, and
Here are some of the topics that I work with my Quiet Giant clients on. Each one of these could be a workshop or program on its own, but when I work 1-on-1 with clients we get to always focus on the sweet spot for that client in that moment:
- Facing your Fears
- Finding your True North
- Overcoming Procrastination
- Becoming your own Hero
- Creative Discipline
- Respecting Resistance
- Planning to Succeed
- Identity Feng Shui
- Asking for Help
- Constructive Competition
- Rhythm & Perspective
To succeed with integrity, you must become even more in integrity than you have ever been. You must be even more authentic than you have ever been. You must think differently, and act differently. It will be simple, but not easy.
Are you ready? When you are, email me: email@example.com.