Most people die with their music still inside of them.
This program can be a powerful journey of transformation for many people in many situations, and I have also created it with a specific tribe in mind, a class of people whom I lovingly refer to as ‘quiet giants':
- You are an entrepreneur at heart (even if you are currently working for someone else.) You desire the freedom to turn your personal visions into reality. You value learning and growth and are willing to put in the work to create something new in the world.
- You are a conscious entrepreneur: impact, contribution, and personal growth are your bottom line.
- You have a strong sense of integrity–so much so that your ideas about integrity might be getting in your way.
- You have an intimate style of relating and working with people. You impact others not by impressing but by listening.
- Coaches almost universally are also quiet giants.
- You’ve already done a lot of personal growth work. You know the importance of leaning into what is unfamiliar and uncomfortable, and you know that there is always more.
- You know that you have great potential, and others know it too. And it’s painful that you’re not living up to that potential (yet).
- You are stuck playing small. The next level of success feels distant and elusive.
- You dislike many of the models of success that you see all around you. They seem annoying, impersonal, inauthentic, and out of integrity.
If this describes you, you’re the kind of person I love to help!
And there’s good news: You do not need to be loud, dishonest, annoying, or greedy to be successful! You can be quiet, honest, kind, generous, authentic, and successful. But to do so you must also be
- committed, and